Thank you for your consideration in consigning materials to our auctions. We hold six auctions per year and they are held rain or shine.
We advertise the items that you bring to our auctions. Our mailing list alone consists of 2000 plus names. We advertise in seven area Merchandisers and Lancaster Farming, which is a well-known auction newspaper that covers three states.Our website, dazike.com, carries the sale listings for each auction. Click “Auction” once you access the website. We also post images and updates on social media and Auctionzip.com.
The auctions run from 8:30 am to approximately 4:00 pm. Items are sold by the piece; if there is no bid per piece, the items are then sold by the lot.
If you decide to consign items to our auction, we charge a consigner’s fee (see rates below). In the week preceding the auction; we receive materials Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m and Friday by appointment.
John B. Koser
Commission Rates for Consignments:
- Individual items under $350.00 – 20% commission
- Individual items over $350.00 – $70.00 on first $350 and 4% on balance
- There is a $10.00 fee on all reserved items held and not sold by the consigner.
- Seller’s minimum is $5.00.
Policy for Reserved Items:
- All reserved items are Red Tagged.
- Koser’s Auction does not accept the responsibility of reserves held on any item.
- If reserve is held; seller must be present at the time the item is auctioned, if seller is not present the item will be passed as a No Sale.
- If a vehicle or trailer is to be sold the tag must state whether it is titled or not.
- All titles must be clear and present on sale day or the sale will not be honored.
Items that we do not accept:
- WOODEN OR VINYL WINDOW SASHES
- ITEMS WITH ANY FABRIC
- STAIN, PAINT, OR SEALANTS THAT HAVE BEEN OPENED
- MOVIES, BOOKS, MAGAZINES
- OLD BIKES
- OLD COMPUTERS, TV’S, AND ELECTRONICS (INCLUDING PHONES, FAX MACHINES, TYPEWRITERS, ETC.)
- USED TIRES
ITEMS ARE EXPECTED TO BE IN WORKING CONDITION. IF YOUR ITEM DOES NOT WORK; YOU MUST TELL US WHEN YOU CONSIGN IT.
ITEMS TAKEN AT THE DISCRETION OF THE AUCTION HOUSE. AUCTION HOUSE RETAINS THE RIGHT OF REFUSAL ON ANY ITEM BROUGHT TO CONSIGN.
- NO CHECKS ISSUED UNDER $5.00.
- ALL UNSOLD ITEMS MUST BE PICKED UP BEFORE CHECK IS RELEASED.
- CHECKS ARE ISSUED 10-14 DAYS AFTER THE END OF THE AUCTION.